- BMW GS1200/GS1200Adv (2004-2012 ) Standard height
- BMW GS1200/GS1200Adv (2004-2012) Lowered height
- BMW GS1200/GS1200Adv (2013-current) Standard height
- BMW GS1200/GS1200Adv (2013-current) Lowered height
The new Clean Bob from Sdoc100 is a simple-to-use splash guard that prevents chain lube from soiling the tyre, wheel rim and/or swing arm when spraying the chain.
Until now, most riders have resorted to placing a piece of card behind the chain when applying lube, to protect the rear wheel and surrounding area from excess spray. This usually makes the application time-consuming, messy and awkward.
The Clean Bob catches excess spray that misses the chain. It is designed to fit onto the valve plate on top of most aerosol cans with a diameter of 57 mm.
It also leaves one hand free to rotate the rear wheel while spraying the chain (lube should only be applied with the engine off and the bike in neutral).
Once the Clean Bob is attached to the can, turn the nozzle towards the shield, position the Clean Bob behind the chain, near to the rear sprocket, and carefully spray a thin layer of chain spray on the inside of the chain, rotating the rear wheel until every link has been sprayed.
After use, the Clean Bob can be wiped clean or rinsed with SDoc100 Chain Cleaner.
Italian motorcycle journalist & Planet Explorer presenter Luca Bracali has chosen SW-Motech luggage for his tour of Scotland.
Scotland is the globe-trotting Italian’s 9th destination, having previously visited countries as diverse as South Africa, Vietnam, Norway & the USA, where he records a series of short videos, showing where to go and what to see on a motorcycle tour.
See Episode 1 of his Scottish trip here; https://youtu.be/E5AMAAL-ZLI
- For those needing additional carrying capacity the 13-litre Slipstream Tail Bag and expandable Enduro Strap-on Tank Bag complement both pannier sets perfectly.
- A sturdy Engine Guard and Crash Bars are also available for the new models, as is a useful RAM Mount GPS Kit, and Centre Stand – making washing and maintenance much easier.
- The rider can also tailor the Hondas with Mirror Extenders, a stainless steel Footrest Kit and KOBRA Hand-guards .
Also available are;
- Aluminium Front Spoiler, which shields the XSR’s engine casings from damage caused by stones and other road debris
- Sturdy 27 mm Crashbar, protecting the fuel tank, fairing and engine;
- KOBRA Handguard Kit
- Click here for details
To view the full range CLICK HERE