Handlebar risers for Kawasaki ZX10R / ZX6R
HeliBars® TracStar™ replacement handlebars and risers for the Kawasaki ZX-10R (years 2006-2015) & ZX-6R (years 2013-onwards only)
HeliBars model specific approach has turned out yet another unique TracStar design, to increase rider comfort while retaining excellent handling characteristics and feedback.
HeliBars® Kawasaki ZX10/ZX6 handlebar replacement system specifications:
- 1 1/2" (38mm) taller** for all years except 2008-2010 for which the increase will be 1 3/4" (45mm)
- 1/2" (25mm) rearward**
- 25 3/4" (654mm) width**
- All stock cables and hydraulics retained
- Durable UV resistant black powder coat finish
**Please note that these are the true measurements taken at the wrist position, not at the fixing point or fork or triple clamp, the shape and angles of the HeliBars product give the final result required and indicated in the product description.
***To gain an additional 1/4” (7mm) rise on the 2006-2007 ZX10 bike, you will need to replace the original steering damper bracket with a 2008 bracket that attaches to the top triple clamp. Kawasaki part number 11054-1903.
- To better support, the rider's weight the 20-degree downward angle of the stock clip-on was reduced and rotated up to 6 degrees providing a more neutral wrist position
- Positioned 1/2" higher at the fork tube, producing a total rise of 1 3/4" on the 2008-2010 ZX10 ... noticeably more comfortable yet still sporty
- Handlebar width is increased by 1/2" to 25.5 inches overall
- Factory damper weights are retained as are all original cables and hydraulic lines
- Bar tubes have control housing locating pin holes for proper and accurate assembly
- Machined from a solid 6061 aluminium billet, the new TracStar is both lightweight and extremely strong
- This exceptional build quality is backed by a 30-day money back satisfaction guarantee
A new black finish has been applied to enhance the character of our new TracStar™ ZX-10R/ZX-6R HeliBars® and to compliment bike frame's finish.
Full installations instructions are available to download prior to purchase and are also included in the kit, do not hesitate to contact us and we will happily provide them for you.
HANDCRAFTED IN THE USA:
HeliBars®, are designed for easy installation, in most cases retaining all original cables and hydraulic lines, and requiring little or no modification to your original equipment. They are made with pride by American Craftsmen and women and are backed by a one year warranty on all materials and workmanship, as well as our 30-day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
GREATER LONG DISTANCE COMFORT:
HeliBars® provides motorcyclists with better handling ergonomics and greater long-distance comfort without distracting from riding excitement. HeliBars research & development engineers are riders like you, and they take meticulous care to address all of your handlebars' deficiencies before they design the perfect fit for your bike. When you buy HeliBars®, you are benefiting from years of experience in riding comfort and performance!
HELIBARS CELEBRATING 25 YEARS:
At HeliBars® the focus for over 25 years has been helping motorcycle riders find their elusive comfort zone for all day riding no matter what style of bike they have. So when you are done for the day, you can stop because you want to, not because you hurt - this is what HeliBars® offers you, comfort without compromise!