The gear lever milled from high-quality aluminum alloy for the Triumph Speed Triple 1200 RS allows for stepless adjustment, for finding the optimal gear position.
Gear levers by SW-MOTECH combine specially selected materials and innovative design with perfect fit. A HART-COAT ® treatment prevents scratches on the lever, the built-in valve spring protects the gear lever in case of a crash.
- Two-piece gear lever with stepless adjustable unit
- Distance between tread and gearshift shaft on the original gearshift lever: 84 mm
- Adjustable range of distance between tread and switching shaft on SW-MOTECH gear lever: 55-109 mm
- The tread can also be mounted at a 180° angle.
- Better ergonomics and safe operation of the gear lever
- A spring mechanism enables it to be folded down and protects it from breaking in case of a crash
- Robust and elegant: CNC-milled, HART-COAT ® coated aluminum
- Mounting of an extension for gear lever (available separately) for expanding the tread surface possible
- General Operating License not required for German traffic
Included in delivery
- 1 x Gear lever
- Mounting instructions
- Mounting material
- Material: Aluminum / Aluminum
- Surface: anodized / anodized
- Color: black / silver
- Total Weight: appr. 0,2 kg / appr. 0.5 lb
- The gear lever is only guaranteed to fold away when the motorcycle falls over if the gear lever is mounted in the standard forward position.