Handguard mounting kit
These mounting kits include a sturdy aluminum backbone and the mounting material for attaching the hand protectors to the handlebars of the motorcycle. The backbone protect levers and hands of the rider in case of accidents and falls. They can be combined with the separately available ADVENTURE and SPORT hand shells made of impact-resistant polypropylene plastic. These provide additional protection against the weather, falling rocks and during off-road riding. The high-quality assembly elements convince with their integrative design and detail-optimized construction.
- Includes sturdy backbone made of powder-coated aluminum
- Steel vibration reducing handlebar end caps
- Easy mounting on the handlebars due to construction designed for the specific bike
- Compatible with ADVENTURE and SPORT hand protector shells
- Protection for levers and hands
Included in delivery
- 1 x Handguard mounting kit
- Mounting instructions
- Mounting material
- Material: Aluminum
- Surface: powder coated
- Color: black
- Total Weight: appr. 0,9 kg / appr. 2.0 lb
- Only the aluminum backbones for the right and left sides plus mounting material are included in the delivery. The ADVENTURE and SPORT hand protector shells are available separately.
- Not compatible with KOBRA or BBSTORM hand protector shells.