When the temperature drops, the super warm 5.5A Keis J501RP Premium Heated Jacket is our most popular heated jacket.
Battle the elements when you’re on your motorbike in style this winter with the Keis J501RP Premium Heated Jacket. It combines micro carbon fibre heat generation technology with a lightweight, soft shell heated mid-layer jacket, designed to be powered directly from your motorcycle’s battery.
What makes the J501RP Keis Premium Heated Jacket popular:
- Light construction for a more streamline fit under your motorcycle jacket.
- Micro Carbon Fibre heat pads for advanced heat radiation, providing an even layer of heat across the chest, back, arms and collar areas.
- The J501RP heated jacket features power output sockets in the cuff of both arms, and built in to the inside waist band. These allows the user to connect and power a pair of Keis heated gloves, and/or a Keis heated trouser, socks, or boot insoles. Add these additional heated garments to your jacket, to build your luxurious fully integrated heated solution.
- Leisure pockets and a dedicated heat controller pocket, for increased convenience and ease of use.
What you get with the J501RP Keis heated jacket:
- Keis Premium Heated Jacket J501RP
- FREE Keis Standard Power Controller valued at £36
- Keis Vehicle Supply Lead
This Keis heated jacket comes with a FREE Keis Power Controller, or upgrade for a Bluetooth Controller:
Receive a FREE Keis Standard Power Controller with your J501RP heated jacket - valued at £38.
Simple add your size jacket to your cart, and we will automatically send you a FREE Keis Power Controller with your jacket. No need to add the Power Controller to your cart.
Upgrade to a Keis Bluetooth Controller with your J501RP heated jacket, for only £22.20 (£18.50 excluding VAT)
Simple add your size jacket to your cart, as well as a Keis Bluetooth Power Controller, and we will automatically upgrade your free Power Controller to a Bluetooth Controller, for just £22.20 (including VAT).
PLEASE NOTE: When you pay for the upgraded power controller, you will only received the Keis Bluetooth Power Controller, and not the Standard Power Controller.
THE IMMENSE BENEFITS OF THIS PRODUCT DO REQUIRE RESPONSIBILITY ON YOUR PART.
PLEASE READ THE IMPORTANT WARNINGS BY OPENING THE SECTION "USING HEATED APPAREL" IN THE TABS.
Available heated jacket sizes:
|CHEST SIZE||SIZE||UK SIZE||EU SIZE||USA SIZE|
|90cm / 36"||2XS||36||46||36|
|95cm / 38"||XS||38||48||38|
|100cm / 40"||S||40||50||40|
|105cm / 42"||M||42||52||42|
|110cm / 44"||L||44||54||44|
|115cm / 46"||XL||46||56||46|
|120cm / 48"||2XL||48||58||48|
|125cm / 50"||3XL||50||60||50|
Due to the elasticated side panels you may find you may experience a snug fit. A snug fit provides the most efficient transfer of heat from the heated jacket, through your required under layer (e.g. long sleeved t-shirt), to your upper body.
Not sure which size will best fit you? No problem.
We have an easy solution. This Keis Apparel website offers FREE UK return postage for any item purchased from this website, within 30 days.
Please note: As of this time this service is only possible for returns coming from the United Kingdom, not for any other country.
So if you are unsure what size will best fit you, you can simply order more than one size, then return the one/s that do not fit using our COLLECT+ free return service within 30 days, and we will credit you for the returned items.
Go to the Keis Apparel website UK returns page here.
- Micro carbon fibre heat generation technology for extreme comfort and reliability.
- A soft shell heated mid-layer jacket, designed in a breathable lightweight fabric, with stylish elasticated side panels provide a perfect fit for men and women.
- Designed to be worn as an inside layer or stylish outer jacket.
- Dedicated zipped pockets for cables and Standard Power Controller to keep things tidy and easy to find.
- Convenient lifestyle pockets for increased practicality.
- Strategically positioned heat panels on chest, down the back, arms and collar provide extreme warmth.
- Complete with all required wiring and full easy to follow instructions.
- Available in all Black, with red piping, and complete with motorcycle/vehicle wiring harness.
- Current Draw 5.5A. Typical Power 66W. Please note: This may vary, depending on the size of the garment.
|Shell:||94% Polyester, 6% Spandex|
*Please note: This may vary, depending on the size of the garment.
The Keis J501RP Premium Heated Jacket features a Lifetime Warranty on all heating panels.
Connect & power
It is recommended that you power the J501RP Premium Heated Jacket from a vehicle battery, using the supplied Keis Power Lead.
While this heated jacket can technically be powered by a Keis Portable Battery Pack, we believe that this may not be very practical. As the heated jacket draws 5.5Amps of current to heat the many different Micro Carbon Fibre heating elements, a portable battery is not recommended to power this garment. It is advised that this heated jacket be powered from a vehicle battery connection.
This heated jacket can also be powered via the Keis Cigarette Lighter/DIN Power Supply Lead (available as an optional accessory).
Connecting the supplied motorcycle power lead is quick and easy.
SPECIAL NOTE - You are unable to power this heated garment using a cigarette lighter/DIN power lead on a BMW motorcycle, due to the 5Amp limit to their DIN power socket (the jacket draws 5.5Amps).
Powering your Keis Heated Jacket from the supplied motorcycle power lead.
Connecting and using your Keis Power Controller with your Keis Heated Jacket.
Connecting your Keis Heated Jacket to Keis Heated Motorcycle Gloves.