More fall or collision safety: the crash bar, with a tube diameter of 22 and 27 millimetres, provides reliable protection for components, tank and fairing. The fall protection specially developed for the motorcycle model is mounted on attachment points on the original frame. This way, a high degree of stability is achieved; in addition, no welding or drilling is required for assembly. A black powder coating protects the steel tube construction against corrosion and scratches.
Crash bars by SW-MOTECH provide the necessary extra safety for tank, fairing and components. Designed specifically for these types of bikes, these accessories fit seamlessly with the lines of the vehicle and offer optimal cornering clearance. Bike-specific mounting systems enable reliable, easy installation onto original attachment points, with no modifications required.
- Constructed of robust steel with a 27 mm pipe diameter.
- Weather and corrosion resistant powder coating in black.
- Reliable protection for important components
- Highly stable construction appropriate for the peg length of the motorcycle
- Model-specific development guarantees precise fit and reliable frame linkage
- Optimized lean angle guaranteed
- Simple mounting by screwing on factory-made mounting points on the frame
Included in delivery
- 2 x Crash bar
- Mounting instructions
- Mounting material
- Material: Steel
- Surface: powder coated
- Color: black