The gear lever milled from high-quality aluminum alloy for the Harley-Davidson Pan America can be continuously adjusted to find the optimal gear position.
Gear levers by SW-MOTECH combine specially selected materials and innovative design with perfect fit. A HART-COAT® treatment prevents scratches on the lever, the built-in valve spring protects the gear lever in case of a crash.
- Two-part gear lever with continuously adjustable unit
- Distance between tread and switching shaft on the original gear lever: 133 mm
- Adjustment range of the distance between the step and the switch shaft on the SW-MOTECH gear lever: 78 - 134 mm
- The tread can also be mounted rotated 180 degrees
- Better ergonomics and safe operation of the gear lever
- A spring mechanism enables it to be folded down and protects it from breaking in case of a crash
- Robust and elegant: CNC-milled, HART-COAT® coated aluminum
- Mounting of an extension for gear lever (available separately) for expanding the tread surface possible
- General Operating License not required for German traffic
Included in delivery
- 1 x Gear lever
- Mounting instructions
- Mounting material
- Material: Aluminum / Aluminum
- Surface: anodized / anodized
- Color: black / silver
- The shift lever can only be folded away if the motorcycle falls over if the shift lever is mounted in the standard forward position.