Some models of Keis heated motorcycle gloves feature a battery pocket within the glove cuffs. The G301, G601, and G701 gloves can be powered via a pair of Keis Glove Batteries, each with a 2000mAh capacity (total battery set charge capacity is an impressive 4000mAh).
These glove batteries are for use with the post-2020 Keis heated gloves - the Keis heated motorcycle gloves that feature a (male) plug connector, similar to the image below:
Connect the glove batteries
Powering your Keis heated gloves via the Keis Glove Batteries:
Once connected to the glove, the glove battery can be stored within the glove battery storage pocket (built into the glove’s cuff), and another glove battery can go into the other glove battery pocket.
This allows the wearer to use their Keis heated gloves while on and off a motorcycle, as the gloves do not need to be connected to the vehicle power loom (supplied with each pair of heated motorcycle gloves).
- 12V 4000mAh Keis Li-Ion Glove Battery set (a pair of 2000mAh batteries) is suitable for the following models of Keis heated gloves: G301, G601, and G701.
- Not suitable for the G102 model Keis Heated Inner Glove Liners or the G701S 'Shorty' Gloves, as they do not feature battery pockets.
- Each battery has a 2000mAh capacity. When used together the total battery set capacity is 4000mAh.
- Super small and very lightweight.
- Fits perfectly in the zipped pocket on the cuff of your G301, G601, and G701 Keis heated motorcycle gloves.
- Supplied with the Multinational (UK/EU/US) Battery Charger.
- 6cm x Height 4cm, each
Please Note: This battery is only recommended for the power of the above-listed models of Keis heated gloves only. Not for the power of other Keis garments. Always remove li-ion battery packs from garments when not in use.
Download the Charger Instructions from the link below:
Charger indication light
Once the charger is plugged into the wall socket, without the glove batteries attached to the charger, the charge's LED light will glow green.
Attached the glove batteries.
If only one battery is connected the charger's LED light will flash red until charged.
When charging two discharge batteries the charger light will turn constantly red.
When one battery is fully charged and the other is still charging, the light will flash red/green until the second battery is charged.
Once both glove batteries are fully charged, the charger LED light will turn constantly green.